This site is owned and operated by Macs Punchbar Cagefronts of Unit 16 Axis Business Centre, Westmead Trading Estate, Swindon SN5 7YS. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at [email protected]
1. Contract.: We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Ownership of rights.: All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to MPC. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non- commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
3. Accuracy of content: We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
4. Damage to your computer: We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
5. Availability: All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
6. Ordering errors: You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on "submit" during the ordering process. Bespoke made products non-returnable and non- refundable
7. Price: The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
8. Payment terms: Payment is accepted by Debit / Credit Cards and BACS to Barclays Bank PLC, Account Name: MPC, Sort Code: 20 84 61, A/C No: 63784061 Once payment is authorised your order will be processed. Cheques and postal orders are subject to a £1.50 surcharge.
9. Delivery charges: Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered and cannot be refunded. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment.
10. Delivery: Packages are generally dispatched within 48 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via Royal Mail or UK Mail. Please allow a little longer for delivery over the Christmas period and during busy times such as seasonal shows. Goods will be despatched by Next Day Courier service where available with the exception of Highlands, Islands & Ireland which will be on a 48 hour courier service. Delivery times are subject to courier schedule. Goods ordered will be despatched on receipt of payment in full, subject to manufacturing schedule
Availability is subject to stock. Goods will be despatched on receipt of full payment & as per estimated quoted manufacturing despatch time. Please note that manufacturing estimates are subject to change without notice due to the nature of handmade production.
We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
All goods remain the property of Macs PunchBar Cagefronts (MPC) until paid for in full. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
11. Risk and ownership: Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
12. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order: You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and e-mail you again to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered. By placing an order customers are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
13. Cancellation rights:
13.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract however there will be a 20% restocking charge. You will need to notify us in writing if you wish to cancel your contract.
13.2 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
13.3 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods plus the restocking charge from the amount to be re-credited to you.
13.4 If you deem goods to be faulty or unsatisfactory you are required to notify us within 24 hours of receipt of same and supply pictures of damage/fault. You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty or unsatisfactory goods.
14. Cancellation by us; We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
14.1: We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
14.2: One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
15.1: If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (not including any made to order items), we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 60 days of the date on which you ordered the goods (unless this is not reasonably practicable). If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
15.1.1: to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
15.1.2: to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
15.1.3: to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
15.2: You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
15.3: Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
16. Notices. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Macs Punchbar Cagefronts, Unit 16 Axis Business Centre, Westmead Trading Estate, Swindon SN5 7YS and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
17. Changes to legal notices. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
18. Law, jurisdiction and language. This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
19. Invalidity. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
21. Third party rights. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
Macs Punchbar Cagefronts (MPC) is committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you. Data Protection Act 1988. We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data. Use and collection of personal information In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise. We may use information that you provide: (a) To register you with our website and to administer it. (b) For assessment and analysis e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services. Cookies: These may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers. Security; We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. General; You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to: Macs Punchbar Cagefronts, Unit 16 Axis Business Centre, Westmead Trading Estate, Swindon SN5 7YS